Wednesday 20 June 2012

Sunshine!!

Lovely sunny day in Tiptree today....sat in my craft room admiring the garden and listening to the birds.
I did move very fast to close the window when the most enormous bumble bee tried to come in and join me!!!
I'm now up to April in my challenge catch-up.
This month we had to use birds or trees...I got both in!

I used Waltzingmouse teeny trees, gold embossed stars and little robins sitting on the branches.
I edged it with distress ink and mounted it on a tag tied with raffia. The border is from Nordic winter stamp set and I also used it on the envelopes to jazz them up too!!


Six more cards ready to go!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow its really gorgeous Sarah. Love that border stamp. Those bumble bees can be enormous lol. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

© Dreaming Spires, AllRightsReserved. Header photo from Oxford Panoramas: Art Prints of the Oxford Skyline by Seth Lazar, Oxford Photographer

Designed by ScreenWritersArena