Wednesday 10 October 2012

Bewitched!!

I had a day off work today and had good intentions to catch up with tidying, cleaning and other such exciting jobs. However I didn't do any of those things....I chatted to my daughter on Skype for ages, did a bit of cooking and then some crafting...much better than dusting!!
I've got some new Halloween stamps from Waltzingmouse so I played with them.....



The design is based on a sketch .........WMSC118

I stamped the image and coloured it with markers, then I masked it and stamped the starry
background and embossed it in silver. The papers are from my stash!!
I made a  little rosette to back the sentiment and used punches for the borders.
Done!!!

8 comments:

  1. Must get my skype up and running again. Have spent a fortune chatting to my daughter at uni! I love the gorgeous colours in this one Sarah and another great image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    Thank you for you lovely comment on my blog today. I apologise for my tardiness in visiting yours but as you know I am unable to blog as much as I would like these days.
    I love your card and the colours are just fabulous. I don't ever make halloween cards but I love to see what everyone else is up to.
    All the best Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Hallowe'en card. Love all the embellishments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your actual day was much better than the planned version! Crafting always wins here too!

    I really like this card - the image is beautifully coloured and I love the stars all round her! Great rosette too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ao pretty in the purple and orange! a wonderful Halloween card! sounds like you did just the right things on your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card - I love the colors you chose and that silver embossing is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Halloween card! I love the polka dot paper and the scrolly border!

    ReplyDelete

© Dreaming Spires, AllRightsReserved. Header photo from Oxford Panoramas: Art Prints of the Oxford Skyline by Seth Lazar, Oxford Photographer

Designed by ScreenWritersArena