Wednesday 17 October 2012

18 at last!!

My friends daughter seems to have been a grown-up for a long time but she has only just turned 18.
I wanted to make her an elegant card....she definitely isn't a cutesy girl!!


The cake stamp is from Docrafts and I think it's really pretty. The set comes with more tiers and candles
but I couldn't fit 18 candles on the cake so I went with numbers instead!!
The card is a lovely pearly taupe on a black card blank. A simple border and a few jewels to finish.
Hope you like it!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and just right for a non-girly girl!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a non girly card and it certainly does look very elegant and grown up. Just what an 18 year old needs.

    ReplyDelete

© Dreaming Spires, AllRightsReserved. Header photo from Oxford Panoramas: Art Prints of the Oxford Skyline by Seth Lazar, Oxford Photographer

Designed by ScreenWritersArena