Thursday 7 June 2012

Jamboree fundraiser!

My daughter and her Ranger unit are off to the Essex International Scout and Guide Jamboree this summer.
These things are always expensive so they organised a fundraising evening. Raffles, nail painting, cakes and of course I said I'd make some cards to sell!


Here is my stand....must iron the sheet next time!!
We had about 75 cards altogether and I think it made an impressive display.






We sold almost fifty cards and added a nice little sum to the fundraising effort.
It was really interesting to see what styles were popular and sold fastest.
I sold the cards for £1 each and people seemed happy to buy one or more at that price but said they would not buy at all if they were more expensive unless it was for a really special occasion.
I'd be interested to know how any of you get on if you sell your cards....any tips?

All advice gratefully received!!!

Sarah   xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Dreaming Spires, AllRightsReserved. Header photo from Oxford Panoramas: Art Prints of the Oxford Skyline by Seth Lazar, Oxford Photographer

Designed by ScreenWritersArena