Thursday 31 May 2012

Happy and Glorious!!!

Well.....it's Jubilee weekend and I thought we should make an effort to celebrate!
I've never met the Queen and I'm not likely to but 60 years as Queen is pretty impressive.
So here we go with the red, white and blue!

Funky foam flowers cut with spellbinders blossom dies and fixed to garden canes with cable ties.


Next a patriotic wreath. This was made by wrapping a frisbee toy with a plastic table cloth cut into strips and more funky flowers hot glued in place.


So here is the finished look....ready for any royal visit!!
I think I could probably get away with leaving them up all summer as it will soon be time for the Olympics.
I had fun....hope you like it too.

1 comment:

  1. Superb! What a great idea using blossoms, your home looks lovely and perfect for the Jubilee, have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

© Dreaming Spires, AllRightsReserved. Header photo from Oxford Panoramas: Art Prints of the Oxford Skyline by Seth Lazar, Oxford Photographer

Designed by ScreenWritersArena