Wednesday 2 May 2012

Pretty in purple

I seem to have spent far too much time at work in the last few days.............too much work, not enough playtime!! Today though I had a very pleasant morning at my local craft club and also made a birthday card for a friend. I tried out some of my new dies - spellbinder bauble blossoms, bitty spiral flowers and some memory box flower dies..... I like flowers!!
Here is the card I made and I was very pleased with how it turned out.


The circle in the middle is spellbinders parisian die and it is cut on the fold and then embossed.
I finished it off with pearly dots around the edges.

hope you like it!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, this turned out beautifully! Love the different shades of purple. The flowers and the die cuts create a lovely texture. Enter a few challenges with this card, you can never know, you might win! Many thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! judit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty... I love the different shades of purple... My best friend would absolutely go gaga over this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Sarah . . . thanks for dropping by today. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the card you've made here. SOOOO pretty.

    Hugs,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and the flowers are superb, especially like the butterfly too! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Dreaming Spires, AllRightsReserved. Header photo from Oxford Panoramas: Art Prints of the Oxford Skyline by Seth Lazar, Oxford Photographer

Designed by ScreenWritersArena